Search…
SUBSCRIBE
Sign out
CATMAN
Xianxia
Ongoing
Author :DizzyIdea
Latest Release : 30 What The System Thinks
8.0
About Chapters

Synopsis

In few decades, humanities era of discoveries and search of new technology came to an end.\nThe world was now searching for next step of progression... not in technology but in Magic. Magic could do it all what humanity always dreamed of.\n99% of the people were now able to use magic and remaining 1% didn't have what it took to use it.\nThe era currently led by humans was undoubtedly the Great Magic...

Chapters

Latest Release : 30 What The System Thinks 2020-04-22 17:07
Read novels on Webnovel app to get:
DOWNLOAD APP
MAYBE LATER